Gala CC Bonus Ball rules
- The bonus ball winner is the owner of the number that corresponds with the National Lottery draw bonus ball
- The selected National Lottery draw will be identified at the start of the competition
- Payment must be made in advance of the selected National Lottery draw date
- If any ball(s) are not able to be sold before the draw, a rollover ball will be used in its place. In the event of a rollover ball being drawn in the selected National Lottery draw, the prize money will roll over to the next round of the competition
- Gala CC organising committee’s decision is final
- The monies raised in competition will be split 50/50 between the winner and club
- Prize determined by entry
Entries (£10 per ball) and payment should be made by contacting Josh Irvine (07891108681 or via social media) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gala CC is registered with SBC under the Scottish Borders Licensing Board under the Gambling Act 2005.
Promoter: Kenny Paterson, Secretary, 27 Roger Quin Gardens, Galashiels, TD1 3NQ.